SOMETIMES AS CREATIVES, WE HAVE A HARD TIME BRANDING OURSELVES!
We know what we want, but then other ideas pop up. The world of mood boards and Pinterest fills our minds with too many images. It’s a sensory overload and it’s overwhelmed and confused us.
Our ideas also get the best of us. We think we found the perfect look, the right feel, the ideal aesthetic.
WE FIND SOMETHING ELSE THAT LOOKS ENTICING AND WE SECOND GUESS OUR DECISIONS.
Imagine if you can choose your brand once and not worry about it anymore. What if you can figure all of that out before you put in too much time into it?
All of those free courses, blog posts, and worksheets have sent you on a path of uncertainty with your business.
So, how do you stop and know what to focus on first? Or do you focus on a few things and prioritize?
EBOOK IS FOR YOU IF:
- You’re not sure who your audience is
- You don’t know how to target or attract your ideal customer
- You wasted too much time on admin work with nothing to show for it
- People don’t understand your vision
- You’re doing too many things
- …But you feel like you’re not doing enough
- You don’t know how to make your website speak for you
- Your business “look” is not what you were expecting
- You’re an information addict who’s overwhelmed
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Introduction to Branding
Directing your brand
Finding your dream customer
Mapping Your visual Style
All About Color
Craft your about page
Making a style guide
Included in the digital download:
- DIY Branding Ebook
- DIY Branding Workbook